Graham Reilly Composer and Producer of Music for TV/Film, Animation and Commercials in the UK, Europe and US.
Graham was mentored by the late Peter Waygood ex-head of Production, Air Edel Associates Ltd (London/USA). Senior Lecturer at The Royal Academy of Music (London), and Chairman of PCAM.
Based in his HQ Studio, Graham’s music has been used in 600 plus hours of Prime-time TV, including several award winning series.
– The Story of Britain – BBC animation series – BAFTA nomination.
– Reel History of Britain – Performed by the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra.
– Dragons’ Den – BAFTA – nominated series – BBC One / TWO
– Columbia’s Last Flight – Seconds From Disaster – National Geographic Channel – New York TV Awards Gold Winner.
– Bali Bombing – Seconds From Disaster – National Geographic Channel – Emmy nomination.
– Home Is Where the Art Is – RTS nomination for Best BBC Daytime Series.
– Chinese School – BBC series – Best Documentary series nomination – Broadcast awards.
– Mastermind – new music arrangements – for the iconic, longest game show series on the BBC.